Even though you’re living overseas, your pet can now get the best care from a licensed U.S. veterinarian through your mobile device.
80% of concerns can be resolved with an online consultation. Easy, convenient and affordable.
For $19.99 USD per month, Ask.Vet gives you direct access to licensed U.S. veterinarians via our exclusive online community. Ask.Vet is your virtual urgent care, saving you time, money, and unnecessary vet and emergency visits. For continuing care or urgent matters, get peace of mind and the answers you need when you connect with the best in the world – a U.S. licensed veterinarian. No issue is too small, and our vets will tell you if your concern is truly an emergency.
In addition to general health and wellness questions, some common concerns that our veterinarians can address are:
- Exposure to disease
- Climate-related symptoms or illness
- Changes in diet and food transitions
- Parasite issues
- Zoonotic diseases
- Recommended vaccinations
- Traveling with your pet
- Preparing your pet for boarding
- Quarantine questions
- Behavior concerns
For $19.99 USD per month, your U.S. Virtual Vet Membership includes:
- Direct access to U.S. veterinarians and other expats via our exclusive online community. Share information in groups or one-to-one. Accessible via computer or mobile device.
- Ongoing vet supervision for chronic illness (e.g. diabetes, arthritis, etc.) and wellness management (e.g. puppyhood, nutrition, behavior, weight, exercise, parasite eradication).
- Pet recall alerts, educational videos, & webinars with vets.